The team behind #2015bestnine have just introduced Nine, a dating app for Instagrammers.
The Japanese founders, Mai Sekiguchi and Yusuke Matsumura, recently announced the launch of Nine. This follows the launch of their popular #2015bestnine just a month and a half ago.For now, Nine is only available at the Appstore. We can expect it to be available on android devices this month.
Tinder for Instagram
Nine is basically Tinder for Instagram. It will automatically generate an image made up of 9 of your most liked Instagram images in the last year. In other words, it will do exactly what #2015bestnine does. Except you get to show it off to potentially new matches.
Although Nine is free to use. The app offers you an “enhanced experience” by joining Nine+. The following are offered for Nine+ users:
- Unlimited Likes
- Neighborhood Discovery (Find people within a 32-mile radius)
- Unlimited “More Photos”
Nine+ comes at a $9.99 per month fee, similar to Tinder.
How does it work?
1. Log in with your Instagram account.
2. Nine will automatically generate your 3×3 photo array based on the number of likes in the last 365 days.
3. Nine will show you other interesting Instagrammers.
4. Swipe to the right to like, and to the left to pass.
5. If you both match, you can start chatting.
If Nine’s growth is similar to that of #2015BestNine, then we can look forward to a quickly populating app that may gain traction fast as people flock to Instagram.
Editor’s note: Nine is now available for download on Android.